Saturday, February 23, 2008

a warm weekend with Dorothy Cate


Griff and I are over at Pop's and Bodee's house.. probably for the rest of the weekend. Every time that we have had bad weather this year, we have packed it up and gone to the Creed house filled with family and a warm fireplace. Our weekends over at Pop's and Bodee's are always going to be some of my favorite memories. This weekend is especially wonderful!! Abi and Baby Dot are also here for the weekend! My new little niece is so precious! It is truly beautiful to watch Abi with her little baby girl. It's amazing how a new little momma just glows! Man, I think I'm even glowing just being the aunt! Dorothy Cate Krulatz (aka Kricket, aka Baby Dot) was born February 1st, 2008. She is teeny tiny, she loves to sleep and coo, and I think she likes her Auntie Mouse alot..Yes!

No comments: